All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBill Ferris has led the field in Australian venture capital and private equity for over forty years. He has seen his share of successful floats, fly-by-night wonders and companies gone wrong. In his bestselling Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained he took readers behind closed doors to explain how the industry works and shared the lessons he learned along the way. This book takes the story on into the world of private equity, with a wealth of stories on the successes and failures, deals that went right and deals that went wrong. There are priceless lessons for would-be investors and entrepreneurs in the insights the author can offer - how to raise funds, picking the right people, start-ups versus buyouts, IPOs and trade sales, all lessons drawn from personal experience. Along with numerous cases studies of successful, and t so successful, ventures, Bill Ferris gives a detailed analysis of what makes a successful PE team, looks into the future of private equity and summarises the history of the industry from the 1970s.
- Author BiographyBill Ferris is the author of Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained.
- Author(s)Bill Ferris
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.