All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionINSIDE RHINOCEROS 5, is the ideal introduction to using the latest version of Rhi. This well-designed book bridges the gap between theoretical and software-oriented approaches to computer modeling by providing a balanced presentation of theory, concepts, and hands-on tutorials. It begins with an overview of the Rhiceros 5 interface and progresses to explore wireframe models and the construction of curves. This book contains an in-depth examination of surface modeling, taking readers step-by-step through surfaces construction using Rhi and discusses in detail solid modeling methods, rendering, engineering drawing, and outputting to various file formats. INSIDE RHINOCEROS 5, concludes with a set of projects aimed at allowing readers to apply Rhi in real world design situations.
- Author BiographyRon K.C. Cheng is head of the Engineering Design and Appreciation Unit of the Industrial Centre of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and has over thirty years of experience in the area of teaching and practical training. He is responsible for the centre's computer aided design, automobile engineering, and integrative project training. For the past ten years Mr. Cheng has designed and initiated the integrative project training programs which are now widely implemented in the centre's undergraduate and graduate practical training programs. His area of specialization is the application of various computer aided design tools, including finite element analysis tools and product data management tools and he is now working on several integrative automotive projects building three wheel cars as well as four wheel electric cars. In addition to teaching and training, Mr. Cheng has written nineteen books, including books on AutoCAD, Mechanical Desktop, Autodesk Inventor, Pro/Desktop, Rhinoceros, and SmartSketch. He has also published a series of paper automata. Mr. Cheng has earned the following Degrees: ACP, LCP, Master of Science Degree and Master of Education Degree.
- Author(s)Ron Cheng
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1340 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement4th International edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.