All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTai Chi is a limitless journey and there is always more to be learned. INSIDE TAI CHI will prepare anyone taking the journey for what to expect along the way, offering practical advice, observations, training exercises and detailed discussions on the learning process. Full of insights, advice, and observations from an experienced teacher, this book is designed to help you get the most from your practice.
- Author BiographySifu John Loupos, M.S.Psych, C.H.S.E., began studying martial arts in 1966. As a young teen, John inherited a school of his own and has been teaching martial arts ever since. His studies include Okinawan Karate, Chinese Kung Fu ( Bak Sil Lum, Choy Lay Fut, and Praying Mantis), Yang style T'ai Chi Chuan (108 move set), Liu He Ba Fa, Xingyi, and Bagua, and various Ch'i Kung and energy oriented meditation disciplines. John also has a background in Classical Homeopathy and currently maintains a private clinical practice in Hanna Somatics.
- Author(s)John Loupos
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication05/04/2002
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRochdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Noteill
- Weight467 g
- Width179 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.