All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWell kwn psychologist Dr Richard Ryder has profiled the personalities of twenty celebrities of the past, laying bare their true motives and revealing some of the real reasons for great historic events such as Wellington's victory at Waterloo, Hitler's launching of the second World War.
- Author(s)Richard D. Ryder
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyelands Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.