All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen's college basketball has become the first of the women's team sports to be taken seriously by mainstream sports fans and media. Today it is a big business that each year closed the popularity gap on its bigger brother, men's college basketball. This book follows the exploits of the teams heavily favored to contend for the national championship in 2001-2002.
- Author BiographyRichard Kent is founder, editor, and publisher of the four-year-old Big East Women's Basketball Report and contributor to Athlon's Women's College Basketball preview issue. He lives in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Richard Kent
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication11/12/2001
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.