All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoving to America turns Ha's life inside out. For all the ten years of her life, Ha has only kwn Saigon: the thrills of its markets, the joy of its traditions, the warmth of her friends close by...and the beauty of her very own papaya tree. But w the Vietnam War has reached her home. Ha and her family are forced to flee as Saigon falls, and they board a ship headed toward hope. In America, Ha discovers the foreign world of Alabama: the coldness of its strangers, the dullness of its food, the strange shape of its landscape...and the strength of her very own family. This is the moving story of one girl's year of change, dreams, grief, and healing as she journeys from one country to ather, one life to the next.
- Author(s)Thanhha Lai
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Weight270 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.