All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly publicized Scott Peterson murder case captivated a public hungry for the answer to one question: Why would a man with kwn history of violent crime or mental illness and with a pretty wife about to give birth brutally murder her and his unborn son? Forensic psychiatrist Keith Ablow's national media appearances, including a groundbreaking interview on Oprah, resulted in ermous public response, saying that his theories about the spawning of a killer inside Peterson were the first that made sense to them. Members of Scott's and Laci's families have also stated that his comments were the first that helped them understand what might have happened inside Scott's mind. Inside the Mind of Scott Peterson takes readers into the psyche of a killer, exploring: How Scott Peterson's empathy for others was shattered by a three-generation bloodline of childhood loss and abandonmentWhy an addiction to sex took root in Peterson's psycheWhy Peterson's meeting Amber Frey while his wife was pregnant triggered the perfect psychological stormClues to Peterson's guilt in his interviews with Gloria Gomez and Diane SawyerWhat Peterson was probably thinking as he listened to testimony in court and received his death sentenceWhy Peterson could kill again, if released Using contacts at the FBI, and hiring private investigators and researchers, Keith Ablow delves deeply into Scott Peterson's life story to answer the question: How did an all-American boy turn into a ruthless killer?
- Author BiographyKEITH ABLOW, M.D., is America's most well-known forensic psychiatrist and consults on Court TV. A graduate of Brown University and the Johns Hopkins Medical School, he has been retained to testify in some of the nation's most highly publicized murder cases. He has been a guest not only on Court TV but on Larry Elder, CNN, Charlie Rose, Maury, Montel, Charles Grodin, MSNBC, Fox News, Today, Oprah, and many others.
- Author(s)Keith Russell Ablow
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication27/12/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byCatherine Crier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.