All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the emergent threat of U.S. imperialism (1881 to 1895).
- Author(s)Jose Marti
- PublisherMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/1977
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byE. Randall
- Volume editorPhilip Sheldon Foner
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.