All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite deans playing critical roles in education, little is kwn about the kwledge, skills, and dispositions needed for the job, or the practical dilemmas they face on an almost daily basis. Each chapter of this international collection opens the role up for examination and critique, developing a deeper understanding of what it means to be a dean, and offering insights into the transition into the role, managing the daily demands and expectations of it, and what it means to exit the deanship. The book brings being a dean and the leadership inherent in the position into sharp focus based on international perspectives on doing the job.
- Author BiographyRenee Tipton Clift is Associate Dean of the College of Education and Professor of Teaching, Learning and Sociocultural Studies at the University of Arizona, USA. John Loughran is Foundation Chair of Curriculum and Pedagogy and has been Dean of the Faculty of Education at Monash University, Australia. Geoffrey E. Mills is Professor and former Dean in the School of Education at Southern Oregon University, USA. Cheryl J. Craig is Professor of Education at the University of Houston, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byCheryl J. Craig,Geoffrey E. Mills,John Loughran,Renee Tipton Clift
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.