All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUS television drama has gained recognition for its sophisticated narrative form, and the role of the writer has been central to this. Here television writers share their experiences and practices of writing for highly successful shows such as The Sopras, Seinfeld, Cheers, Sex and the City, The Wire, Mad Men, The Big C and Boardwalk Empire.
- Author BiographyChristina Kallas is Adjunct Professor in the School of the Arts Film Division at Columbia University, USA, and also teaches at the New School in New York. A producer and writer, she has been the President of the Federation of Screenwriters in Europe since 2006, and is the founder of the Writers Improv Studio in New York.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight346 g
- Width144 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byChristina Kallas
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.