All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $56.43
- AU $13.17Trending at AU $14.69
- AU $27.97Trending at AU $31.77
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.52
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.74
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.77
About this product
- DescriptionGrab this Magical book...Gather the kids (of all ages) Get out the scissors, glue and tape... Gear up the Internet...AND Get ready to Engage Your Whole Family in Designing Your Best Ever World Vacation with This Uniquely Interactive Scrapbook of Anticipations & Keepsake Photo and Autograph Album Why You Need This Book... To start the Magic early before you leave and to keep the Magic going after you return. The interactive concept of this book is for you and your kids to gather around a table with a computer nearby to access appropriate Web sites...assemble scissors, tape and glue...and have the time of your life planning and memorializing your adventure. Our concept is for the kids to become involved in the excitement of going to Walt World(r) long before they get to Orlando. With this family activity book, they will see w what to expect when they arrive at the park and already kw how they want to spend their time. My team of Geeks and I are here to help you decide how to spend your limited time. We've already narrowed the challenge for you by concentrating on only Epcot(r), the most popular of the resort parks, with its Future World, World Showcase, Kidcot Fun Stop, Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure, and most of all it gourmet dining. We will show you how to use this book-with its maps, descriptions, tations of appropriate age ranges, and insider tips-and various Web sites, too, as interactive tools to educate you and the kids about every aspect of every ride, attraction, and restaurant. We want everyone to make wise I wanna choices and enjoy collaborating to: 1.Create a Scrapbook of Anticipations w that becomes a take-along picture guide to what each person anticipates doing each day at Epcot(r):
- Read to, or allow the kids to read, the description of each ride or attraction.
- Find related pictures in the book or visit Web sites listed in the Appendix.
- Decide which rides and entertainment they want to enjoy and when.
- Cut out/tape the pictures chosen of attractions and restaurants into the allotted space.
- If you keep this book in a reachable location for the kids, you will find them looking through the pictures and changing their mind as to which attraction will be first on their list. 2.Make a Keepsake Photo Album later that captures all of the autographs you collected from Characters and photos of your favorite memories and moments after you get home:
- Replace the taped pictures with personal photos of family members' childhood glee (or horror) as they experienced various rides, entertainment, tours, or meals.
- Add captions to the photos or make short journal entries that describe actions or feelings.
- Share the Magical Memory.with family and friends. Authors: Bruce Moran grew up 50 miles rth of Walt World(r). Bruce takes his grand kids back to his favorite vacation spot as often as he can. Angelia Hashemi made her first trip to Disney World with her family just before her college graduation in 1994. She has made four more trips since her first visit. She and her husband Joe w make an annual trip for their anniversary. He too has fallen in love with the world and the wonderful vacation options it offers, even for adults without children. Mickey is Angelia's favorite character, with a whole room in her house dedicated to the Mouse. It allows me to have a little bit of Disney World magic every day of the year. Corby Tate parents took him on his first trip to Walt Disney World in 1979, back when riding in a motor home for days was considered fun. In 2008, Corby got a chance to take his own 6-year old daughter Maddie to WDW for her first time. They w treasure all the smiles made possible by Walt Disney's dream, with Maddie counting on many happy returns to W
- Author(s)Angelia Hashemi,Bruce Moran,Corby Tate
- PublisherTotalRecall Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationFriendswood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTotalRecall Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight483 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.