Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis compact text is for use in law school classes on insider trading, securities regulation, or business associations. It offers a clear and direct exposition of the law and policy concerns raised by this important and high-profile area of the law. The author provides sufficient detail for a complete understanding of the subject without getting bogged down in minutiae. Faculty interested in teaching a short course on insider trading or making insider trading a major part of a course in securities or corporate law will find the text highly teachable, while student staking such a course using other materials will find it a useful study aid.
- Author(s)Stephen M. Bainbridge
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleConcepts and Insights
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFoundation Press
- Weight386 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.