About this product
- DescriptionInside this remarkable guide to space, you will find everything from detailed planetary topography to the most current facts and figures about our amazing Universe. In addition to extensive maps of outer space, this atlas also includes constellation charts, diagrams and cross sections of space objects like asteroids and meteorites, the latest information on space shuttles and missions and stunning, oversize images that capture exploding supervas and distant galaxies. Designed for the next generation of space enthusiasts, Atlas of the Universe contains everything you will need to navigate the night sky - and the farthest reaches of the cosmos. It features a new one-off larger format title in the successful insiders series. It has a metallic embossing on the cover. It contains over 800 photos and illustrations, star maps and fact files.
- Author(s)Dr. Mark A. Garlick
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Content Noteover 800 photos and illustrations, star maps
- Width267 mm
- Height337 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest Age9-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.