All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential source for in-depth travel and relocation information to Napa and Soma Counties. Written by a local (and true insider), Insiders' Guide to California's Wine Country offers personal guidance to two major wine regions and their environs. Fully revised and updated, this guide contains five maps of the wine country.
- Author BiographyJean Saylor Doppenberg moved to California Wine Country in 1988 after more than a decade as a journalist in Iowa. She immediately began soaking up an insider's knowledge of the local wine scene, writing for a publication that covers the business end of the wine industry.
- Author(s)Jean Doppenberg
- PublisherGPP Travel
- Date of Publication13/01/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleInsider's Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGPP Travel
- Out-of-print date04/08/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight26 g
- Width230 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $59.27
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $9.64Trending at AU $14.73
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.60
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.