All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInsiders' Guide to Houston is the essential source for in-depth travel information for visitors and locals alike to this thriving city in the Lone Star State. Written by a local, and true insider, Insiders' Guide to Houston offers a personal and practical perspective of Houston and its surrounding environs that makes it a must-have guide for travelers as well as residents looking to rediscover their hometown. Features a full-color insert.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Houston, Laura Nathan is a freelance writer and editor whose work covers travel, health, nutrition, photography, books, and education. Her articles have appeared in national publications such as Redbook and Cooking Light. She lives in Houston.
- Author(s)Laura Nathan-Garner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleInsiders' Guide Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsiders' Guide
- Content Notemaps
- Weight19 g
- Width140 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Lonely Planet Tasmania by Meg Worby, Lonely Planet, Charles Rawlings-Way, Anthony Ham (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $21.31New
- AU $14.10New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $41.02
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $25.42
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.97
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $19.82Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.49
- AU $22.24Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.