All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.48
- AU $26.19Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.54
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $30.03Trending at AU $32.34
About this product
- DescriptionSan Diego, California's second largest city with 70 miles of beaches and a mild Mediterranean climate, is popular for visitors-temporary or permanent. Insiders' Guide to San Diego is the quintessential and comprehensive source for travel and relocation information about this sprawling, spectacular Southern California city. Take advantage of the personal perspective of the local authors to gain detailed kwledge necessary to making the most of your experience. Now in its sixth edition, this fully updated and revised guide includes seven maps and 32 black-and-white photographs.
- Author BiographyMaribeth Mellin is an award-winning journalist who has covered San Diego for more than two decades, developing her knowledge of the inner workings and far-flung regions of the county as senior editor at San Diego Magazine. Maribeth lives in San Diego. Jane Onstott is an editor, travel writer, and translator who moved to San Diego in 1976 to attend San Diego State University. She has contributed her knowledge of San Diego to several guidebooks, including Best Places San Diego, edited by colleague Maribeth Mellin. Jane lives in Lakeside, California.
- Author(s)Jane Onstott,Judith Devlin,Maribeth Mellin
- PublisherGPP Travel
- Date of Publication14/04/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleInsider's Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGPP Travel
- Out-of-print date04/08/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight32 g
- Width230 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.