About this product
- DescriptionFleximap: Madrid includes 7 maps. The main map (1:13,000) shows the city centre in detail, with points of interest and general tourist information clearly marked to help you find your way around. There are similar maps (both at 1:10,000), of central Toledo and Segovia, historic cities within easy reach of the capital. A useful overview map of the city as a whole helps you to get your bearings, while a route map of Madrid's Environs (1:750,000) is ideal for planning day trips. Finally, a plan of the Metro system is included on the back cover. As well as making the map easy to fold and extra-durable, the laminated finish allows you to mark your itinerary on the map and then wipe it off afterwards. To help you plan your trip and prioritise the must-see sights, Fleximap: Madrid also includes a list - with descriptions and photographs - of 27 recommended sights across the city and further afield, divided by theme and linked to the mapping by numbered markers. There is also a handy information section with concise details on getting around Madrid, tourist offices, money, tipping, opening times, public holidays, telecommunications, emergency telephone numbers, and climate.
- PublisherAPA Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- FormatSheet map
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Series TitleInsight Flexi Maps
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInsight Guides
- Weight56 g
- Width107 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $22.00Trending at AU $24.92
- AU $24.33Trending at AU $25.86
- AU $8.69Trending at AU $14.86
- AU $24.29Trending at AU $24.70
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $32.62
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $16.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.