All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoaring mountains, world-class skiing, dude ranches and vibrant cities lure travellers to Colorado, America's alpine heartland. Whether you're interested in outdoor sports or heritage tourism, the new edition of Insight Guide Colorado provides both practical advice and a wealth of inspiration to help you plan the perfect trip. This comprehensive, full-colour guide is full of inspiring travel ideas, with fascinating coverage of both the state's culture - including cowboys, heritage tourism and ghost towns - and places to visit, such as forward-looking Boulder, chic Aspen, the stunning landscapes of Rocky Mountain National Park and the pueblos of Mesa Verde. The Best of Colorado section gives you our pick of the state's top attractions, while vivid photography brings the dramatic landscapes to life. All major sights are cross-referenced with full-colour maps, and the travel tips section provides essential information on how to organise your trip, plus our selection of the best hotels and restaurants.
- Author BiographyInsight Guides wherever possible uses local experts who provide insider know-how and share their love and knowledge of the destination.
- Author(s)Insight Guides
- PublisherAPA Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleInsight Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInsight Guides
- Content Noteillustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight737 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.