Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionInsight Guide Costa Rica is a comprehensive full-colour guide to the culture, history and people of this small but diverse country. Our inspirational Best Of Costa Rica section illustrates the country's highlights, from the heavenly beaches of Punta Uva and the small but exquisite Manuel Antonio Park teeming with resplendent birds to thrilling adventure trips in the rainforest capy and the sweet aroma of Tarrazu coffee - making sure you don't miss anything. Our unrivalled coverage of history, natural environment and culture provides an essential introduction to Costa Rica's rich heritage and contemporary life, to complement the in-depth coverage of the arts, activities and modern culture. The informative text, written by regional experts, is a pleasure to read and accompanied by stunning photography. Lavish magazine-style features offer a unique insight into Costa Rica's kaleidoscopic plant and bird wealth, out-of-the-ordinary adventure sports, colourful crafts and volcanic activity. All major sights are cross-referenced with the maps, and the travel tips section provides a wealth of practical information on how to plan your trip, as well as carefully selected hotel, eco-lodges and restaurant listings.
- Author BiographyDorothy MacKinnon is a freelance writer and editor based in San Rafael de Heredia, Costa Rica and a regular contributor to the Tico Times. Like many of the migrant birds she takes pleasure in observing, she migrated south from Canada.
- PublisherAPA Publications
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleInsight Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number69
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInsight Guides
- Out-of-print date23/02/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. maps
- Weight594 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.