All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA fantastic year-round destination, Mexico offers unrivaled sight-seeing and adventures, from ancient temples to white-water rafting and colonial gems to beautiful beaches. Insight Guide Mexico is a comprehensive full-color guide to this beautiful country. The book is packed with stunning photography on every page that brings to life Mexico's people, landscape and wildlife. Our Best Of Mexico highlights the top attractions, such as the ruined cities of Uxmal and Chichen Itza, the pyramids of Teotihuacan and the spectacular Copper Canyon. Our lively features on Mexico's history and culture provide an in-depth introduction to what makes the country unique.Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you plan your itinerary, while the travel tips give you all the essential information for organizing a memorable trip, such as transportation, climate, festivals, and outdoor activities, plus our selection of the best hotels and restaurants.
- Author BiographyAbout Insight Guides Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
- Author(s)Insight Guides
- PublisherAPA Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleInsight Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInsight Guides
- Content Noteillustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight840 g
- Width159 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Edition Statement9th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.