Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an effective methodology and an essential tool so that entrepreneurs, managers and business leaders can nurture invative behaviour in the workplace by effectively managing its three essential dimensions: people, the business organisation and motivation. It then goes on to show how the three factors, Insight (for understanding and appreciating new ideas), Sex (the differential factor between men and women when it comes to invation) and Passion (the ambition and courage needed to create new strategies) all play a role on the path to invation.
- Author BiographySilvia Leal PhD, is the academic director of Innovation and Technology Programmes at IE Business School. She currently advises the European Commission on the deployment of the Digital Agenda and training new leaders, and her work has been quoted in international media such as Forbes. Jorge Urrea Filgueira is a consultant and associate professor at IE Business School, and an expert in Personal and Professional Development.
- Author(s)Jorge Urrea,Silvia Leal
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.