All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWas I born like this? Vulnerable and defenseless, her life in a tailspin from an abusive, failed marriage, Sylvie Hach fell into the welcoming arms of the homosexual community, where she embraced the n-straight lifestyle wholeheartedly, even finding and undergoing a civil union with the woman of her dreams. She believed her greatest struggles would be coming out and the acceptance of family and society; but when she is met with struggles she cant overcome, and her life deteriorates into a hellish-merry-go-round, losing everything of value to her, a Christian family comes to her rescue, taking her into their home to live. It is there that she sees a glaring contrast between her emaciated life, and the beautiful, loving, peaceful life of her host family. That is when she comes face to face with an unseen reality she was t aware of, r expecting to find, leading her to seek the truth, and uncover answers to the questions: Do we have free will to live however we choose? Does God accept homosexuality? Is there a right way to live? Was I born this way? In Insight In Sight Was I Born Like This be encouraged and inspired by this true story of Sylvie s victorious journey, from living the n-straight lifestyle, to finding a life far greater than anything she could have ever imagined. Sylvie Hach embraced the homosexual lifestyle for 13 years before receiving life-altering insight that caused her to turn her life around. She is w dedicated to helping others who currently live a n-straight lifestyle (or who are considering it) to receive this life-altering truth and insight, so they too, can enjoy the life they were born to live. She lives in Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Sylvie Hache'
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.