About this product
- DescriptionMichael Lepper presents a detailed room temperature scanning tunneling microscopy study of Nickel-tetraphenyltetrabenzoporphyrin on Cu(111), a prototype system for the fabrication of functional molecular architectures. The peculiar adsorption behavior, in particular the observation of three different coexisting supramolecular arrangements and the identification of two different intramolecular conformations within one arrangement, yield valuable insights into the specific molecular interactions and the self-assembly process in general.
- Author BiographyMichael Lepper finished his Master Thesis under the supervision of PD Dr. Hubertus Marbach at the Chair for Physical Chemistry II of Prof. Hans-Peter Steinruck at the FAU Erlangen-Nurnberg, in which he is now working on his PhD thesis.
- Author(s)Michael Lepper
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleBestMasters
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Spektrum
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight145 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.