Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionInsights on the Exodus, King David, and Jesus / The Greatest Bible Study in Historical Accuracy: The Hebrew and Christian Bibles, The Koran, and the Book of Mormon is the marker for Western and Middle Eastern Religion 2.0. With the Post-Rosetta Stone Perspective of Biblical History and Biblical Accuracy, religious education is w advanced. Museums with their wings of ancient history are more important to religions whose beginnings are found in antiquities. Enrich yourself with the insights on the Exodus, King David, the 23rd Psalm, and Jesus.
- Author BiographyIn Spring 1984 at New York University, Steefen was a student in F.E. Peters' class, Children of Abraham: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, based on Peters' book of the same name. In Winter 1986, he visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art for the Treasures of the Holy Land exhibit: Ancient Art from the Israel Museum. In Winter 2003, he visited the New Orleans Museum of Art's showing of The Quest for Immortality exhibit: Treasures of Ancient Egypt. From Spring 2004 to Summer 2010, he worked to complete Insights on the Exodus, King David, and Jesus and the longer creative nonfiction version, Water Bearing Fish, Part I which contains six producible theatrical works and material for documentaries. He visited the research libraries of the New York Public Library (the Stephen A. Schwarzman Building at 42nd Street and Fifth Avenue and the Performing Arts, Dorothy and Lewis B. Cullman Center at Lincoln Center), the Butten-wieser Library of the 92nd Street Y, New York City, local libraries in Plano and Allen, TX, the Dallas Public Library, and the Bridwell Library of Southern Methodist University's Perkins School of Theology. The places of worship he visited were Marble Collegiate Church, St. Bartholomew's Church, and St. Patrick's Cathedral. He was an editor for the evening students' college newspaper, The Reporter, at Baruch College of the City University of New York where he earned his bachelor's degree in Finance and Investments and completed the Toastmasters Leadership and Communication program. He was a Lincoln-Douglas high school debate judge for the Brooklyn-Queens Catholic Forensic League. During the years 2010-2011, the author is an American Research Center in Egypt (ARCE - North Texas Chapter) member, a member of the Society of Biblical Literature, a member of the World Future Society, a Westar (The Jesus Seminar) associate member, and an associate member of PEN American Center. He is currently writing Water Bearing Fish, Parts II-IV and is a member of the Dramatists Guild of America.
- Date of Publication28/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.