All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue of Sleep Medicine Clinics will be Guest Edited by Jack Edinger, PhD, at National Jewish Health and will focus on Insomnia. Article topics include cognitive-behavioral insomnia therapy, Insomnia and Cancer, Dissemination Training for CBTI, Insomnia and short sleep duration, neurophysiology of sleep quality and insomnia, Pain, Sleep, and Insomnia, Insomnia and obstructive sleep apnea, Epidemiological studies conclusions on nature, persistence, and consequences of insomnia, pharmacological management of insomnia, Hyperarousal and insomnia, role of genes in insomnia expression, and the role of bright light therapy in managing insomnia.
- Author(s)Jack D. Edinger
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication09/11/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Internal Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number8-3
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Content Noteillustrations
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.