All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual describes successful construction methods and procedures for installing common types of pipes used to transport water-like fluids. Inspecting Pipeline Installation focuses on the needs of field personnel, constructors, and inspectors. It assumes the pipeline design is complete, decisions on alternatives are resolved, and the designer's concepts are w ready for conversion to a real project. Pipeline construction is complex and demanding and requires the services of skilled contractors and craftsmen. Construction quality control and assurance are strict job requirements. This manual has two main purposes. First, it provides an educational tool for readers with limited experience. Second, it consolidates a wealth of practical pipeline installation information into one volume. This book covers introductory and advanced topics. It provides guidance for those with limited technical backgrounds, as well as those without specific working kwledge of a variety of pipe materials. It is suitable for n-technical personnel needing basic information regarding the pipeline installation.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleASCE Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice
- Series Part/Volume Number117
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byMohammad Najafi,T.J. Hovland
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.