All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Inspector Flytrap's Detective Agency, home to the world-rewned solver of BIG DEAL mysteries. Inspector Flytrap, a Venus flytrap, works tirelessly with his assistant Nina the Goat, a goat, on his community's unsolved cases. There's case too big, but there are definitely cases too small for this endearingly self-important plant detective. In book two, Inspector Flytrap and Nina the Goat return in a set of mysteries involving the president of the United States and a very large horse statue that mysteriously attracts a threat from outer space. This wacky, illustrated early-chapter-book series combines the masterful humour of Tom Angleberger with the critically acclaimed art of his wife, author-illustrator Cece Bell.
- Author BiographyTom Angleberger is the author of the bestselling Origami Yoda series, as well as Fake Mustache and Horton Halfpott, both Edgar Award nominees, and The Qwikpick Papers series. www.origamiyoda.com. Cece Bell is the author of the Newbery Honor Book and Eisner winner El Deafo. She is also the author of Rabbit and Robot, winner of a Geisel Honor. www.cecebell.wordpress.com. Tom and Cece are married and live in Christiansburg,Virginia.
- Author(s)Tom Angleberger
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleInspector Flytrap
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note35 two-colour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cece Bell
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.