Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSent to a remote part of India to find out who could benefit from Judge Asif's death, Ghote can get cooperation from the judge until it becomes evident that the anymous threats are coming from someone in the judge's household.
- Author BiographyH. R. F. Keating was born at St Leonards-on-Sea, Sussex, in 1926. He went to Merchant Taylors, leaving early to work in the engineering department of the BBC. After a period of service in the army, which he describes as 'totally undistinguished', he went to Trinity College, Dublin, where he became a scholar in modern languages. He was also the crime books reviewer for The Times for fifteen years. His first novel about Inspector Ghote, The Perfect Murder, won the Gold Dagger of the Crime Writers Association and an Edgar Allen Poe Special Award.
- Author(s)H. R. F. Keating
- PublisherAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/1985
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight193 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementOpen market ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.