All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of unconventional classroom approaches, lessons, and strategies rarely found in text form. They serve to successfully acquire your students' undivided attention, strongly influence a sincere appreciation for their education and motivation to learn, and creatively inspire their thought processes in a variety of successful, academic ventures.
- Author BiographyVictor Sgambato's rewarding academic career includes the development of a curriculum resource guide to support the new learning standards in health education for the New York State Department of Education. Additionally, he's published articles on education, history, and health and wellness as well as created curricula for the Fort Plain Central School district in the areas of English, health, and AIDS education.
- Author(s)Victor Sgambato
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight381 g
- Width159 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.