All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone will find something to inspire, encourage or give food for thought as they read the short stories in Inspirations from the Everyday. Tandy has shared insights into her faith gleaned from everyday moments. Her writing has been referred to as a cross between Chicken Soup for the Soul and a devotional. Although each story is designed to be a quick, light read, her words contain a depth of observation that will keep readers thinking long after they have closed the cover of the book.
- Author(s)Tandy Balson
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.