All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspire Maths builds firm foundations and a deep understanding of mathematical concepts through a concrete-pictorial-abstract approach, emphasising mastery to help children become confident and independent mathematicians. These Pupil Textbooks provide a clear, scaffolded introduction to each new learning objective, guided practice activities to promote discussion and exploration, activities for further practice, and suggestions for how parents can support learning at home.
- Author(s)Chelvi Ramakrishnan,Fong Ho Kheong,Michelle Choo
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight708 g
- Width199 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.