Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThrough clever body language and vocal inflection, this book encourages new and current teachers of English to produce inspiring lessons that will engage their pupils. What messages are you sending to your class? 55 per cent of communication occurs through our body language, 38 per cent from the tone, speed and inflection of our voice and a mere 7 per cent from what we're actually saying! Inspired English Teaching will help you to use your voice, facial expressions and movement to assert your authority in the classroom, make the boring bits that you have to do fun and get great results from your students. This book also contains 20 ready-to-use lesson plans that will excite, intrigue and entertain your Secondary English class.
- Author BiographyKeith West has taught English for over 30 years. He was head of English in two secondary comprehensive schools and is OFSTED and ESTYN trained. He has written a number of publications for English teachers.
- Author(s)Keith West
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight295 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.