All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionWestern Australia has a rich visual culture based on physical, social and artistic environments that is subtly different from the rest of Australia. Inspired by Light and Land details the portable heritage of the State, providing a context for understanding the objects designed and made. Tracing the arts from the first years when the practice and appreciation of the fine arts, architecture and the crafts was fragmented and disjointed - Inspired outlines the practice of historical designers and makers who drew their inspiration from their western land.
- Author(s)Dorothy Erickson
- PublisherWestern Australian Museum
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationPerth
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWestern Australian Museum
- Width205 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.