All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a must read for anyone who wants to make a difference in this world. If you are going on a mission trip or are in church leadership, Entire congregations are being stimulated to action through reading this book. People are being challenged to live life differently in partnership with God to make a difference in this world. People are being inspired to action. Experience the redemptive power of Christ through the stories of Rebecca and others choosing to be Jesus' hands and feet. Her story begins in Africa with the plight of dying orphans. She is faced with some unbelievable decisions that will change the outcome of hundreds of children's lives. Rebecca shares in a way that both educates and inspires you to live outside of yourself in partnership with God for the sake of others. You will be challenged in your own walk with God and in your service to those around you who are suffering. Rebecca's stories will leave you inspired - inspired to action. You will t be the same after reading this book.
- Author BiographyRebecca is the co-founder of a non-profit called Orphan Relief and Rescue. She and her husband of twenty-three years have invested more than thirteen years in humanitarian work in both Central America and West Africa. Eight of those years were spent in leadership positions with Mercy Ships, a Christian charity using ships to reach the poorest of the poor in Africa. She lived in Benin and Liberia, West Africa with her husband and three children for 2 years. This is where the plight of the orphans in Africa became extremely evident. Many orphan children she encountered would be dead today without her and her husbands' intervention. Rebecca specializes in the restructuring of orphanages with a focus on self-sustainable solutions. She also strongly works to educate and empower people to end abuse and to stand up for the defenseless. Inspiring people to action on behalf of the poor and needy around the world, she is equally passionate about challenging others to walk closely to God.
- Author(s)Rebecca M Pratt
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.