Inspiring Leadership in Teens: Group Activities to Foster Integrity, Responsibility, and Compassion by Ric Stuecker (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $104.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique resource presents a comprehensive approach to developing student leadership. It serves as a field guide for conducting leadership classes in schools, camps, and retreats. By participating in group leadership activities and building on their newly learned skills, students gain the confidence needed to become leaders in school activities, athletic programs, and clubs--and later develop into good citizens, parents, members of the workforce, and participants in their communities. The accompanying CD provides PDFs of all the reproducible forms and student handouts. Inspiring Leadership in Teens is written and designed for teachers, trainers, and youth leaders to help foster leadership skills in middle and high schools students. The author provides 80 skill-building group activities that will inspire and challenge young leaders to develop their personal strengths, aspirations, and beliefs. The program is presented in six units: Creating a Learning Community Studying Leadership: Researching Inspiring Leaders Creating Leadership Portfolios Understanding Communication Leading Groups Living Peace: Personal Aspirations and Beliefs By understanding themselves as leaders, students can be confident in their skills and continue to build on these experiences as they become leaders in school activities, athletic programs, and clubs, and then develop into good citizens, parents, members of the workforce, and participants in their communities .--Ric Stuecker
- Author BiographyRic Stuecker , M.A., has taught school at every level--elementary through college. For more than 20 years, he has been a nationally recognized educational trainer, consultant, and speaker. Ric has led workshops in leadership, personal growth, study skills, and communication strategies throughout the United States. He has trained adults who teach and work with youth in resiliency and asset building, nonverbal communication, and presentation skills. In addition, he has directed a treatment center for drug-dependent youth and has been a consultant to a number of schools and school districts, holding grants from the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools.
- Author(s)Ric Stuecker
- PublisherResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationIL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.