All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this authoritative and comprehensive volume, Claude Bardos and Andrei Fursikov have drawn together an impressive array of international contributors to present important recent results and perspectives in this area. The main subjects that appear here relate largely to mathematical aspects of the theory but some vel schemes used in applied mathematics are also presented. Various topics from control theory, including Navier-Stokes equations, are covered.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/12/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleInternational Mathematical Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrei V. Fursikov,Claude Bardos
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.