Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.26
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.23
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.34
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.35
About this product
- DescriptionBook & CD. Apart from their endings, many words in Brazilian Portuguese are similar to their English counterparts. This unique book identifies the 24 most common and word-ending patterns between these languages and provides over 4,000 words that follow them. Perfect as a classroom supplement or for self-study, this handy reference is appropriate for all ages and levels of experience.
- Author(s)Tom Means
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- LanguageEnglish & Portuguese
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Weight406 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.