All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to: improve learning retention; create discovery learning; make training interactive; increase participation, and make training fun...this book is for you! In this easy to use resource, author and training expert Jean Barbazette gives you 71 case studies to use instantly or modify to meet your specific learning needs. She defines the five types of case studies and their different purposes, shows the benefits of using case studies, and offers clear cut suggestions for writing your own original case studies or customizing existing case studies. Barbazette also offers step by step instructions for processing each case study to maximizing the potential for learning. In addition, all of the 71 case studies and discussion questions in the second half of this book are contained on the book s companion CD-ROM for your use. Answers to all case study questions are provided in the book.
- Author BiographyJean Barbazette is the president of The Training Clinic, a training consulting firm, and author of Successful New Employee Orientation, Second Edition, from Pfeiffer, and The Trainer's Support Handbook.
- Author(s)Jean Barbazette
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/12/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight851 g
- Width183 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.