Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a great way to learn the Course without anyone else's interpretation - YOU are the one to contemplate the questions and find the insight. For individual and/or group study here is an Instant Curriculum to enhance your enjoyment as you learn A Course in Miracles. Even if you already lead a group, this can give you instant discussion questions to enhance your own personal style of teaching.You will find contemplation questions for every section of every chapter in the Text, Manual for Teachers and selected sections form the Workbook for Students. Also included, is The Nutshell Dictionary, a user friendly guide for 83 terms and words most needing easy to understand definitions.
- Author(s)Bette Jean Cundiff
- Date of Publication29/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.