All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new series of books tackles the biggest topics in science by breaking them up into quick and easy two-to-four-page spreads. Instant Egghaead Guide: Physics will explore quantum physics, relativity, and light. It will break down complex ideas to explore why Einstein made some big blunders, how the iPod came to be, and what would it take to make teleportation possible.
- Author BiographyBrian Clegg is the author of A Brief History of Infinity, The First Scientist A Life of Roger Bacon, and Light Years The Extraordinary Story of Mankind's Fascination with Light, and Upgrade Me: Our Search for Human 2.0. He holds a physics degree from Cambridge and has written regular columns, features, and reviews for numerous magazines. He lives in Wiltshire, England, with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Brian Clegg
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication06/11/2009
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/10/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.