Best Selling in Cook Books
- AU $28.36New
- AU $24.91Used
- AU $42.92New
- AU $34.92New
- AU $30.80New
- AU $15.99New
- AU $19.34New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $27.44Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $31.84
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.91
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.33
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $42.95Trending at AU $43.70
About this product
- DescriptionEntertaining doesn't have to be stressful, as Donna Hay proves with her collection of simple menus which turn the simple into special. From weeknights to Saturday night or sunday lunch to the really special occasion feasts, Donna Hay shows how to put together food which tastes great, looks beautiful and is easy to prepare. Instant Entertaining has everything you need to make your occasion an instant success. Donna's menu planners provide a simple way to plan the menu from entrees through to dessert.
- Author BiographyDonna Hay is Australia's bestselling cookbook author and food stylist, renowned for her simple, smart and seasonal recipes, beautifully put together and photographed. An international food-publishing phenomenon she is the author of 16 cookbooks, publisher of donna hay magazine, newspaper columnist, and creator of a homewares and food range.
- Author(s)Donna Hay
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationPymble
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1118 g
- Width230 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.