All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest gift book from positivity guru and bestselling author Karen Salmansohn, Instant Happy delivers upbeat shots of happiness and perspective with clever, motivational sayings and graphics. SEEK OUT THE HAPPINESS IN ALL OF LIFE'S CRAPPINESS You re just ten seconds away from a brighter, more centered, supremely fabulous you! No matter what challenges life throws at you from relationship roadblocks to everyday stressors to unexpected forks in your path happiness guru Karen Salmansohn is here with colorful thought interventions to teach your old brain some new tricks. With witty sayings, inspiring philosophies, colorful graphics, and a dose of cheeky tough love, Instant Happy is the perfect inspirational self-help book for people who don t have the time or patience for self-help books. So next time you re feeling stressed, stuck, blue, pissed off, or pissed on, simply flip open a page in Instant Happy to kick yourself out of that negative feedback loop and into a positive thought pattern. Karen s -BS tone, quick-acting humor, and contagious optimism will soon have you ready to take on the world.
- Author BiographyKAREN SALMANSOHN is a motivational speaker, designer, and best-selling author of more than twenty-five books, including Instant Happy, How to Be Happy, Dammit; Enough, Dammit ; and The Bounce Back Book. She s also an online columnist for Oprah, Psychology Today, The Huffington Post, Positively Positive, and AOL, and she has worked as a creative consultant and brand strategist for the likes of MTV, Nickelodeon, L Oreal, and Avon. For more on Karen, pop on over to www.notsalmon.com.
- Author(s)Karen Salmansohn
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Note50 Plus Full-Colour Illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.