All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the warning symptoms of coronary heart disease, a heart attack or a stroke? If you quit smoking, does your heart attack risk go back to rmal? How does a pacemaker work? What's a healthy BMI (and what does BMI mean, anyway)? Keeping your heart healthy and understanding what can go wrong with it and why is a complex business, and it's one this book helps to demystify. Written in a question and answer format, it uses clear, actionable language that alerts you to the danger signals, provides you with advice about exercise, diet, medication and surgical procedures and, most importantly, puts you in charge of your heart health and provides ways to manage heart disease. * Features expert answers to more than 1000 questions frequently asked of doctors, surgeons, dietitians, physiotherapists and other health-care providers. * Sidebar features cover topics such as how arteries function; de-coding a heart test laboratory report;10 steps to controlling your weight; 5 proven stress stoppers * Includes a self-assessment quiz to ascertain your risk of heart attack or stroke; checklists for topics such as stress; key action panels to help you improve your heart health.
- PublisherReader's Digest (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintReader's Digest (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.