All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInstant Weather Forecasting has been a perennial bestseller since it was first published nearly 50 years ago. A brilliant concept, its winning formula of 24 clear colour photographs of cloud formations and their accompanying explanatory text enables the reader to read the sky, pick up the clues, and predict what the weather will do. This revised and updated 5th edition takes into account the new ways users can receive professional weather forecasts, factor them into their own cloud observations, and develop an even better understanding of how the weather will change. This bestselling gem of a book will continue to be invaluable to anyone participating in outdoor activities, from farming, gardening and walking to riding, golfing, flying, sailing, fishing - and of course holidaymakers.
- Author BiographyAlan Watts, one-time professional meteorologist, has spent considerable time studying wind changes and short-term alterations in the weather. This, combined with his enthusiasm for sailing, has enabled him to assist people to read the weather from the signs in the sky. He is also the author of Instant Wind Forecasting, Instant Storm Forecasting, The Weather Handbook and Weatherwise all published by Adlard Coles Nautical.
- Author(s)Alan Watts
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteColour photos throughout
- Weight136 g
- Width217 mm
- Height136 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.