Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInstinctive Birthing aims to help women rediscover the instincts that can promote a happy pregnancy and a successful delivery, whether at home or in the hospital. Every woman has an inner voice, which can provide information on the health of her baby, laboring postions, even the right time to push. This instinct is also important when being asked to consider pain-relief options and other medical interventions. Val Clarke's lifetime as a midwife has given her the experience to help women recognize and listen to this wise counsel; here, she covers the entire birth process, explaining where instinct has a role to play and why it is usually correct.
- Author(s)Val Clarke
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication25/03/2005
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarroll & Brown Publishers Limited
- Out-of-print date08/08/2014
- Content Note100col.ill.
- Weight672 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.