All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do state institutions reform themselves in the face of outside pressures? This study undertakes an in-depth analysis of the institutional and human rights reform process within the Turkish National Police, which faces pressure from the EU as part of Turkey's EU membership process, and examines the challenges and consequences of the process.
- Author BiographyLeila Piran is an adjunct lecturer at George Washington University.
- Author(s)Leila Piran
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.