All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the history of the first trust company, the Farmers Loan and Trust, and its influence on the evolution of corporate law, regulation, and taxation.
- Author BiographyBradley A. Hansen is Associate Professor intheDepartment of Economics at the University of Mary Washington.
- Author(s)B. Hansen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.