All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of institutions has become increasingly important in the analysis of both social cohesion and ecomic change. This work reflects the shift of perspective from the allocation of scarce resources to the creation, distribution and use of new resources, especially kwledge.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/1998
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEuropean Association for Evolutionary Political Economy S.
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight544 g
- Width256 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBjorn Johnson,Klaus Nielsen,Klaus Nielson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.