All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWang proposes and applies an invative analytical framework to study the institutional continuity and changes in China. More specifically, this study examines and explains the peculiar premodernity and the profound modernization process of China. On the track of a state-led modernization, the dragon of China is found to be institutionally entering the nets of the market ecomy. An inquiry of China's labour allocation patterns and their changes serves as the indicator for the institutional analysis.
- Author BiographyFei-Ling Wang is Assistant Professor at the Sam Nunn School of International Affairs, Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Fei-Ling Wang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/09/1998
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.