All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis translation of Calvin's enlightening book includes the essentials of his position on how one should think and live as a Christian. Keeping Calvin's intentions for a clear and simple text in mind, Paul Fugrmann presents an edition that has value for people who have a scholarly interest in the Reformed tradition and for lay readers who wish to clarify and strengthen their own faith.
- Author BiographyJohn Calvin (1509-1564) was a major theologian of the Reformation period. He is known especially for his highly influential theological work, Institutes of the Christian Religion.
- Author(s)John Calvin
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight6 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine148 mm
- Edited byPaul A. Fuhrmann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.